Unfortunately we have had to postpone the Reunion and Concert. The health and wellness of our members is of the utmost importance in these times and I cannot comprise anyone’s safety. We could have still had a scaled back Reunion and Concert from those inside the bubble but that would not have been fair on those that have committed to come from interstate and Greater Sydney. I have had discussions with Ballina RSL this morning and we are working thru the details to give you all another date later in the year, hopefully November around Remembrance Day. When altering your travel arrangements please remember the hotel, although I will be informing the Heritage/Richmond Hotels.
Please be patient as we organise the changes. If you do not think you will be able to travel to Ballina in November, please contact Errol Hatch for a refund of monies paid. When I started planning this Reunion and Concert nearly 12 months ago, little did I think this would be the outcome and I do feel for those that have committed to come from interstate, but as I said safety is our priority. Hopefully when we do have this again, it will be bigger and better than the one we have planned.
Thank you for your patience and understanding and will be writing again soon with more details.Please do not make any arrangements for November dates until this has been confirmed by me. If you want to contact me and discuss further, please do so.

Music We Played


Latest Videos

View all videos
Cron Job Starts